Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: February 23, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Chic boutique operated by 1492743 ontario ltd.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite
You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with
Interpretation and Definins
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined
under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether
they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
* You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company,
or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or
using the Service, as applicable.
* Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this
Agreement) refers to 1492743 ontario ltd, 6239 bathurst st.
* Service refers to the Website.
* Website refers to Chic boutique, accessible from Www.chic-boutique.ca
* Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
* Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 7 days without giving any reason
for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 7 from the date on which You received
the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the
carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your
decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
* By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive
Your order cancellation notice. We will use the same means of payment as You
used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
* The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
* The Goods are in the original packaging
* The Goods were not used or damaged
* You have the receipt or proof of purchase
The following Goods cannot be returned:
* The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
* The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be
returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
* The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health
protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
* The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature,
inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet
the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You
should send the Goods at the following address:
2b-180 Steeles Ave W Thornhill, ON L4J 2L1
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment.
Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable
to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received
If you need to exchange a product for the same one, contact us. Please note
that We only replace Goods you received defective or damaged.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to
you, You'll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the
returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had
the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the
refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact
* By email: email@example.com